This mocha smoothie recipe is the perfect way to start your day. Would you like it if your morning coffee gave you energy and kept you feeling full all morning?
This smoothie recipe contains coffee, plenty of healthy fats, and cocoa powder for incredible flavor, with no added sugar.
Just blend everything together, and you’ll be sipping on a mocha smoothie that rivals any coffee shop variety with none of the guilt.
Start your day with this mocha smoothie paired with other high-protein foods like egg muffin cups. They’re so full of veggies and eggs, and easy to grab on the go!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 pack stevia
- 1 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Add listed ingredients to blender
- Blend until you have a smooth and creamy texture
- Serve chilled with some biscuits and muffins if you prefer, add Keto-Friendly whipped cream on top if desired
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Fridge
- Cuisine: International
Keywords: smoothie recipe